Pages - Menu

Messaging And Chatting

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Enjoy Culinary Delights in Semarang Hayam Wuruk



Although relatively close to Yogyakarta, but it seems that I rarely enjoy a unique culinary Jogja Semarang. No, I do not know how, but I do not have the right until finally tasted Kardan know Hayam Wuruk found.

Do Kardan is known as one of the specialties of Semarang, and now I can see the joy in the middle of the city of Yogyakarta, Jl Hayam Wuruk just enjoy (about 100 meters south of Market Lempuyangan). First, I only get this info from my office friend randomly come from Semarang. From the info, I was invited for lunch to try this restaurant. I wrote this culinary experience just seems curious and at the same time should not be easy to assess eating the size of the name of a place to me. For this reason, I took my friend invitation.

Upon arrival at the site, I immediately entered the room in the form of business houses with two floors. Without thinking, I immediately ordered a portion of the shrimp tofu special Cardan as lunch menu. I think the menu is better suited to provide a complete picture map of the delights of this restaurant. One delivered to the Start menu to other customers who have ordered in advance. Until finally it was my turn to receive my order. Hmmm, it does not seem to wait to try it.

The menu consists of tofu, shrimp bakwan, bean sprouts, cabbage, eggs, peanut sauce and smothered with gravy. And as usual, I tasted parties. The sauce is golden to try on, I began with a spoon. It was a delicious sweet and savory taste and make promises. Then I was adopted bakwan no less delicious sample. The delicious flavor of shrimp makes this bakwan feels compared to special-bakwan in general. After fascinated by bakwan apparently I'm also fascinated by the sweetness of her.

Yes, you could say that the entire section of the menu is very special victory, and if everything is mixed, his services were increased. As if it were combined with a very attractive. And enjoy a delicious and refreshing menu, I have to spend only Rp 12,000. Looking at the combination of tenderness and reasonable price, I wonder if my friends recommend Cardan Hayam Wuruk know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Tourism

You will be invited around the world through the articles of this article, the existing tourism around the world, enjoy the ride imagination.